Our Playroom is available at no charge for the children and grandchildren (ages 1 to 9) of our members and guests for a maximum of two hours.
- Children or grandchildren (ages 1- 9) of members and guests are welcome.
- There is no fee for playroom visits.
- The maximum time limit for a child's visit is two hours.
- Food and toys from home are not allowed.
- Parents MUST remain within the facility while child(ren) are in the playroom.
- Please sign in your child(ren) and tell the staff any pertinent health information and bathroom instructions.
- Toys and food may NOT be brought into the playroom. However, a sippy cup with the child's name is allowed.
- Please bring a change of clothes and diapers with you. Diaper changing is the responsibility of the parent.
- Children who are ill will not be permitted in the playroom.
- Children are not permitted in the playroom or any other areas of the facility when the playroom is closed.
Parents will be paged for the following
- Discipline problems
- Uncontrolled crying
- Accident (injury/bathroom)
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. and 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m.- 1:30 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed