- Eat on the run and survive on grab-and-go meals
- Struggle with your weight and/or dislike your body image
- Frequently go on and off diets, always to regain the weight you have lost
- Take vitamins/supplements – or wonder if you should
- Skip meals
- Have high cholesterol, diabetes or hypertension
- Want to eat healthier, but don’t know how to start
Want to invest in your health – now and in the future? We Can Help!
- Our registered dietitian can help you set and achieve your goals.
- Call (708) 538-5790 to schedule a private consultation.
Appointment Rates and General Information
- One Hour Member $50
- One Hour Non-member $60
- Appointments are taken at the Center's Front Desk or by calling 708-538-5790.
- We require a minimum of 8 hours notice to cancel an appointment, or a cancellation charge equal to the full consult fee will be assessed.
- Non-members are required to reserve an appointment with a credit card or pay in advance. We accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover.