Gottlieb Center for Fitness offers a comprehensive personal training program to complement your fitness routine. Our personal trainers are degreed and/or certified, and provide one-on-one exercise instruction. They will design and guide you through a complete workout based on your fitness goals, interests, physical capabilities and limitations.
A Personal Trainer Can Help
- Increase motivation
- Achieve personal goals
- Teach proper technique
- Improve cardiovascular capacity
- Maintain consistency
- Build muscular strength
- Develop a safe and effective exercise plan
- Assist with injury reconditioning
- Develop an exercise program for those with special needs
Appointment Rates and General Information
- One Hour Session, $52
- Package of 5 Sessions, $250
- Package of 10 Sessions, $480
- One Hour Group Session , $79 (2 to 3 people)
How to Sign Up
- Complete a Request for Personal Training form and return it to the Front Desk.
- A personal trainer will be selected for you based on your schedule, goals and preferences.
- They will contact you to set up an appointment.
- Personal training sessions and packages are non-refundable, non-transferable and expire one year from the date of purchase.