BODY COMPOSITION (IN-BODY) - $25 members | $45 non-members
- Lean Body Mass
- Body Fat Mass
- Total Body Water
- Dry Lean Mass
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Percent Body Fat
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Segmental Lean Mass (Right Arm, Left Arm, Trunk, Right Leg, Left Leg)
- Impedance of each segment
RESTING METABOLIC RATE (MED-GEM) - $55
- Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) is the number of calories the body burns to maintain essential functions such as heart rate, brain activity and breathing.
- RMR can represent up to 75 percent of the total metabolism in someone who leads a sedentary lifestyle.
- RMR important factor in how efficiently calories will be burned off
EXERCISE CONSULT - $25
- Assess current exercise / activity program
- Health / physical limitations
- Cardiovascular assessment
- Strength training
- Stretching / relaxation
- Safety /workout planning and next steps
All 3-services (package discount) - $105
On the day of your appointment (Med-Gem and In-Body) please make sure you adhere to the following:
- Do not consume any food products for 4-hours prior to your appointment.
- Do not consume any caffeinated beverages (i.e. coffee, soda, energy drinks, etc.) For 4-hours prior to your appointment. Water is okay.
- Do not perform any strenuous physical activities (i.e., vigorous running, strength training, etc.) For 4-hours prior to your appointment.
- Abstain from all tobacco products for 1-hour prior to your appointment.
- Continue taking all prescribed medications as indicated.
- Do not wear any metal objects on your body, i.e. body piercings or metal underwire.
- Inform the tester of any internal devices, like a pace maker or internal defibrillator.
- Wear socks and shoes that you can easily remove as contact with bare skin on the electrodes is required for an accurate measurement. No nylons, pantyhose or stockings please.
- In order for the above conditions to be met, please do not wear an excessively long sleeved shirt or pants that may disrupt the contact between the electrodes and your body.
You will receive a copy of your results and your physician will receive a copy of your results.